College de Paris MBA program is a New Life project. The goal is to take your career to a new professional dimension:
- An international dimension: the program takes place in at least two countries and two universities, and enables you to master at least two languages:French and English.
- A digital dimension: through the “Open Innovation challenge” and a professional thesis you are given opportunity to carry out an innovative business project from idea to implementation.
- A managerial dimension: the program provides the fundamental skills in strategy, finance, project management, marketing and communication in order to gain a recognized European management degree.
Duration: 4 Semesters
Academic level required: 180 ECTS credits, Bachelors degree or equivalent professional experience.
Academic file: study of your academic grades, your English results (level required: IELTS – 5.5, TOFEL – 70 or TOEIC – 750), and your personal file(CV, covering letter, reference letter)
Interview with one of our admission officers: tell us more about you motivations!
Studies in Paris
STUDY UNIT 1-
- Team and project management
- Crisis Communication
STUDY UNIT 2-
- International Logistics
- Customs and intra-community operations
- Legal aspects of international trade operations
- Risk management of international trade operations
- Financial aspects of international trade operations
STUDY UNIT 3-
Marketing and Communications
- Digital Marketing
- International Marketing
- Consumer Behavior Analysis
- Brand strategy and management
STUDY UNIT 4-
- Team recruitment
- Intercultural management
STUDY UNIT 5-
- Business plan
- Project cost and budget management
- Project risk management
- Business Law
- French as a foreign language
STUDY UNIT 6-
- Professional thesis
- Study trips
- United Kingdom
- United States
- In a company in France or abroad