|Qualification||Categories||Contact US||Email Us|
Certified Secured Computer User
The motivation behind the Certified Secured Computer User Training is to perceive the competency and ability of an expert in security and systems administration aptitudes in this manner increasing the value of the work environment. By enlisting Certified Secure Computer Users, associations can diminish the expectation to learn and adapt of another worker and increment profitability. Instructive establishments can give more noteworthy incentive to understudies by giving them a strong base from which to fabricate their vocation in the corporate world.WHAT British INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY OFFERS?
This class will submerge students into an intelligent domain where they will gain a basic comprehension of different PC and system security dangers, for example, wholesale fraud, charge card misrepresentation, web based managing an account phishing tricks, infection and secondary passages, messages scams, sex guilty parties hiding on the web, loss of classified data, hacking assaults and social designing. All the more vitally, the abilities gained from the class enables understudies to find a way to alleviate their security introduction. The CSCU certification checks a students learning and aptitudes to secure their data resources. The aspirant is acquainted with different PC and system security dangers, for example, data fraud, Mastercard extortion, web based managing an account phishing tricks, infection and secondary passages, messages lies, sex guilty parties prowling on the web, loss of classified data, hacking assaults and social designing.
If you require any further information feel Explore Course to contact Us.
(+965) 22204171 / 66630490
Block No.10, Building No. 20-B/1, Essa Al Qatami St. Opposite U.A.E., Exchange, Salmiya, Kuwait.
- Duration:2 hours
- Exam Title: (CSCU)
- Exam Code: CSCU (112-12)
- No of Questions: 50
- Duration: 2 Hrs
- Test Delivery: EC-Council Exam Portal
- Test Format: Multiple Choice Questions
CERTIFIED NETWORK DEFENDER PROGRAM
- Introduction to Security.
- Securing Operating Systems.
- Malware and Antivirus.
- Internet Security.
- Security on Social Networking Sites.
- Securing Email Communications.
- Securing Email Communications.
- Securing the Cloud
- Securing Network Connections.
- Data Backup and Disaster Recovery.
What will you Learn?
- Security Using Antivirus Software
- Information Encryption
- Calamity Recovery and Data Backup
- Web Security
- Establishment of Computer Security
- Security of Operating Systems
- Security of Email Communications
- Personality Thefts and Social Engineering
- Security of Online Transactions
- Security for Social Networking Websites
- Security of Network Connections
- Security of Mobile Devices
- Lawful Compliances and Information Security
EC-Councils Certified Secured Computer User program This course has been planned by the EC-Council Federation to influence the client to comprehend the significance of securing its data resources. The Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU) instructional class conveys principal learning of the different dreadful cybercrime exercises, for example, wholesale fraud, charge card tricks phishing tricks, indirect accesses and infections, email deceptions, loss of grouped information, programmers, online sex guilty parties and social building that can crush the association’s security foundation.