Nahda International Academy conducted the launching event for NCC Education at Millennium Hotel in Salmiya. The purpose of the event was to introduce UK education framework in Kuwait for the students who want to get International Degree but can’t go to UK, USA or Australia. Nahda International Academy felt the pain of such students and after much efforts, brought UK education framework to Kuwait which is accepted worldwide.
The event started with the recitation from the Holy Quran by Mr. Usama Irshad followed by the National Anthem of Kuwait.
Thereafter the welcomingof honorable guests was done by Mrs. NailaSequeira. The guest list included prominent personalities along with the honorable principals of all Pakistani Schools, Instructors and social workers.
- Mr. Haafiz Muhammad Shabbir the Chairman of Al- Hafiz Group of companies and the Director of Pakistan Business center in Kuwait.
- Mr. Ashish Jain the Director of A.K Modern.
- Mr. Muhammad Niwas the Director of BCAS (British College of Applied Studies) Kandy Campus in Sri Lanka.
- Mr. Muhammad Irfan Adil the President of Pakistan Employment Forum in Kuwait.
- Mrs. Fauzia Abdul Basit the Media and public relations officer of Pakistan Women’s Forum.
- The event was exclusively covered by media channels like Kuwait Page & VOOP.
The hostthen introduced the CEO and Founder of Nahda International academy Mr. Abdul Aziz Ali Fahad Al Duwailah.She invited Mr. Haafiz Muhammad Shabbir on the stage to present the Honorary Doctorate Degree in Management to Mr. Abdul Aziz Ali Fahad Al Duwailah. The presentation ceremony was followed by a speech from Dr. Abdul Aziz Ali Fahad Al Duwailah.
Thereafter Mr. Anand Singh gave an introduction about Nahda International Academy. He spoke on the importance of education and the problems faced by the expat students trying to get higher degrees in Kuwait.
He invited Mr. Atif Sohail the Director of Academics at Nahda International Academy to give a glimpse of the solutions he has for all the students who are struggling to get International Degrees in Kuwait.
Mr. Atif Sohail introduced NCC education and also presented an online message by Mrs. Marcelle Durand, the Business Development officer at NCC education. She shared with the audience that Nahda in the only Institute in Kuwait which is eligible to deliver Foundation level till Degree Program.
It was an interactive session where Mr. Atif Sohail gave the whole road map of getting fulltime UK Degrees while studying here in Kuwait and also answered the questions raised by the guests. Some of which are as follows
- Is the fee is affordable – Mr. Atif Sohail replied that the fee will be in installments which is very affordable for the expat parents.
- Is this framework acceptable worldwide – Mr. Atif Sohail replied that since it is a UK education framework and NCC education has his affiliations in more than 50 countries, student can join anywhere in the world
- Are there any Scholarships available – Mr. Atif Sohailreplied that NCC education has its own scholarships which can be applied by the students.
- What is the credibility of the exams – Mr. Atif Sohail replied that foreign invigilators will come to conduct the exams.
- What are the Degree disciplines Nahda offered – Mr. Atif Sohail replied, it will be Computing, Business and Business & IT Degree.
After the interactive session the Directors of Nahda International Academy, Mr. Jatinder Pal Singh, Mr. Atif Sohail and Mr. Reda Al Hadidi presented the award of appreciation to the honorable guests for blessing the occasion with their presence. The event came to an end with the vote of thanks by Mr. Jatinder Pal Singh followed by Dinner. All in all a fruitful and a successful event.