1. Project Manager – Independent Contracter | Consultant
2004 – To Present
• Design and execute concurrent projects to ensure operational proficiency and deliverable optimization within constraints of scope, time and budget for corporate, non-profit, foundation, start-up, and private business.
• Strategic, collaborative leadership in cross-functional, matrix and projectized environments.
• Solve problems, mitigate risks, manage budget, and monitor progress to meet business case requirements and strategic goals thru project life cycle.
• Lead remote and co-located teams from on-boarding and communications thru task management and product delivery to ensure ROI.
• Projects including: start-up acquisition and corporate integration; website design, ecommerce and administration; campaign design and execution; SaaS beta product to market launch; data analysis and control; on-line and in-person training; logistics and operations; customer and stakeholder management; and, national and international conferences, trades shows and events.
2. Trainer, Instructor – PMP Certification Exam & PMI-ACP Certification Exam Prep Courses
Sep 2017 – Jan 2018
Instructing PMP® 4 days intensive in-person training courses to prepare professionals for the PMP certification exam. Training course completes 35 hour education application requirement. Course provided knowledge of Project Management best practices with in-depth study of Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling, and Closure process groups.
Instructing PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner) 3 days intensive in-person training courses to prepare professionals for the PMI-ACP certification exam. Training course completes education application requirement. Course provided knowledge of Project Management best practices with in-depth study of Initiating: Agile Principles and Mindset; Value-Driven Delivery; Stakeholder Engagement; Team Performance; Adaptive Planning; Problem Detection and Resolution; and Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People).